Solu is the world's smallest general-purpose computer with a revolutionary operating system, an intuitive user interface and a unique subscription model.
Solu OS is the first OS to use cloud as the base. You can use the pocket-sized computer as a stand-alone portable device, or connect it to a screen and keyboard for a full desktop experience
Its subscription model offers unlimited access to apps for a small monthly fee. For the first time ever, developers get monthly revenue based on app usage,
Solu is a powerful pocket computer, made out of wood. It can be used both as a portable device or as a stationary one, plugged into any screen. The case is made out of wood instead of plastic or metal.
- Screen - 1440 x 1440, 450ppi, with an edge-to-edge touch
- External display - support for up to 4K monitors
- Processor - 2.3GHz NVIDIA 4-Plus-1™ quad-core ARM® Cortex™-A15 CPU™
- Graphics - NVIDIA Kepler™ GPU with 192 NVIDIA CUDA® cores
- RAM - 4GB LPDDR3
- Cache capacity - 32GB
- Connectivity - Dual-band 2x2 MIMO WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, and USB Type C
- Battery - 1200mAh
- Dimensions - 102mm (4.02in) x 102mm (4.02in) x 13mm (0.512in)
- Operating System - SoluOS
According to Solu:-
"Solu's unique human-machine interface rethinks the way people use computers. Drawing inspiration from the way the human brain works, the zoomable interface allows you to organize projects and documents with natural gestures. You no longer open applications and then files, but simply zoom in on the documents you wish to work on, navigating within organic spaces"